On Thursday, February 19, 2015, The Caidin Show Ended in the U.S.A., Canada, Japan and U.K. when Caidin starting wearing a bracelet and the doors were locked due to problems with the new animation.
- Season 1 (Febuary 19, 2015-April 11, 2015)
- Season 2 (April 11, 2015-June 15, 2015)
- Season 3 (June 15, 2015-December 27, 2015)
- Season 4 (December 27, 2015-December 30, 2015)
- Season 5 (December 30, 2015-April 1, 2016)
- Season 6 (April 1, 2016-January 7, 2017)
- Season 7 (January 7, 2017-May 10, 2017)
- Season 8 (May 10, 2017-January 23, 2018)
- Season 9 (January 24, 2018-February 9, 2018)
- Season 10 (February 9, 2018-present)
- On November 4, 2017, Blairbette announced that hopper balls would be discontinued in stores due to over-inflation and sitpopping. The last store to sell hopper balls overall was Toys R Us (which closed on June 29, 2018).
- In some episodes from Season 10, caidin’s model and voice from The Caidin Show: Season 8 is used.
- Even though the Caidin show’s 3D graphics were permanently retired in 2017, The Ninth 2D season is nicknamed “The New Caidin Show” in order to do The Caidin Show: 15th Anniversary Special on January 31, 2018. On February 9, 2018, It's name changed back to The Johnson Show and the Dish Network cable boxes were restored.
- The Caidin Show is similar to The Johnson Show, but the only difference is that Grammy got a new phone and Mommy used caidins old iPad until it was changed to the Samsung in May 2015 while Caidin got a iPad mini even though it was actually bought in January 2015.
- There is no The Johnson Show Season 1 Theme Song, Instead it uses The Caidin Show’s Season 11 Theme.
- Just like The Martin Show, The Lisa Show and The Caidin Show, The Theme Song is Twinkle Variations. The later songs for Season 9 are Rondo from Eine Klei Nachtmusik, Holzbauer, Vivaldi, Rondo from Horn Concerto 2, Allergo from Synpphony 1, Allegro from Piano Concerto 9, The Bach Medley, The Haydn Medley, German Dance 9, Andandtino from Conertro for Flute and Harp and Allegro from Symphony 41 then it goes back to Twinkle Variations, The Martin Show episodes from September 14, 1927 to May 19, 1929 did not have those because they only had silent films back then.
- This is the first series without the paramount logo.
- This is the first series to be in widescreen.
- This is the first series to have the episodes aired on the filming date.
- Because of this series replacing the caidin show, caidin replaced anthony from the wiggles because caidin hates the U.S.A. so much.
- when closingthings.wikifoundry.com added the johnson show in things in popular culture, they accidently wrote the caidin show, on may 31, 2018, they changed the text to the johnson show to make sure the caidin show series ended in 2015 due to problems with nintendo's mii characters.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.